Thursday, July 30, 2009

Message from Coach Cooper

From: Adam Cooper
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:04 PM
To: Donald Perelman
Subject: (no subject)

Hi Don,

I hope you are doing well. Will you please forward the message below to our team?
Thanks so much,
Coop

Team USA,

I hope you are doing well and have settled back into life here in the States. I wanted to send a quick email saying thank you to all of you boys and parents. This was one of the best collection of young men I have ever been associated with. It was an absolute pleasure to coach you, tour with you, and just get to know you in general. Parents, a very

sincere thank you for all of your support throughout this trip. I had high expectations of this trip to Israel and you all helped exceed those

expectations. I hope I was able to do the same for you. Please keep in touch with me and let me know how you're doing, and if there is anything

I can do for you. I look forward to hearing great things from you, and again, thank you so much for all of the wonderful memories!!!

All the best,
Coop

--
Adam Cooper
Head Men's Soccer Coach
Saint Mary's College of California
925-631-4657
925-376-7049 fax

No comments:

Post a Comment